Thursday 4 October 2012

Hoysala kingdom-A visit back to history

                Iam so generous to wish "Gandhi Jayanthi" not because of my name or my action of showing respect to Vetron,but for the marvellous trip which droove me back to history,flashback of Hoysala dynasty at Karnataka,up above the hill trekking made to take a look over Jains.From the drive amidst paddy fields,river,lake everything as a whole remains so solid in its form.At times I feel some more pair of eyes are in demand,hence these times.

        After crossing 500 carved steps of mountain,behind leeches,nervous shake we reached the heaven,where the "Bahubali" Jain prophet dwells ,measuring the heights between sand and sky.A good drizzle and rocking bunch of friends will make this place  more than the life it has.The first jain temple on which I winked my eyes.
                                    
                                 Then our ride to HaleBidu (The ancient city for architecture) made us to roll back to our eighth standard,eversince from that time I got the meaning of Hoysalas here-"Man killed Lion".HaleBidu is just just masterpiece which stands as solid as it is before years and years.I just rolled eyes for the timespan of approx 200yrs for its finishing.With single soap stone man's finger has done so many miracles.Its the place where it reflected in my eyes,my roots are from here.Its always been a rich time for hearing stories with symbols.Now Iam just lack of words as sculptures spoke too much about themselves.Hence I silently sign off nothing more than a voooooow.
       


    

No comments:

Post a Comment