Friday 12 October 2012

piece of story from a friend


     Iam a person who is touched by words rarely.Those pieces of words heard in air from my friend touched me ,hence the share.We were in between cribbing talk after a long boring one more day in IT.My friend putforth a question "when our island will come to just just get out of this herd?",I can rephrase it as "When better time will spark?" as All good things should end and better things begin.
    One more story-teller of my flat,started with a story .Here it goes in the flow.A cribbing,sobbing guy went to an astrologer or so called sooth-sayer,to predict his mere coming future.A simple question ,"when my Bad time halts,spring begins".Astrologer's reply was so sharp ,in another 6 months.Our Hero went to seventh heaven in a minute.The climax might be a punch,but its good to hear "Those 6 months are not meant for something to mark a fullstop,but its the time needed for your habituation,then you will be use to it"
          I dont know why I love this piece of story,just I loved it, might be the climate prevailed added up with the casuality of story teller."It takes time" is a simple assertive sentence but I swear it has sound meaning in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment