Thursday 1 November 2012

Wishlist befor 2012 kicked off


            Many wishes were ,are in mind ,as time passes by wishes too eroded in the waves of time.If it happened it adds up to the memorable souvenir and if not it adds to one form of crib.Somehow in one form or other,fulfilled and unfulfilled wishes resides in mind by any icon of emotions.Here are my wishes before I start with 2013 .For a change and tribute to my laziness ,I made a oath for 2012 just before 3 months before its death.

  • No letters to be left untouched  from  Fifty thrillers of Agastha Christie  ,resting near my pillow
  • Half count of Jeffrey Archer’s stories  to be  reviewed
  • One fruit,one juice ,3 litres + H20 not to be optional,adding it into required compartment
  • Yoga class and yoga workout  which is optional nowadays to be turned as habit irrespective of chill weather and blunt reasons.
  • Want to be more squared,some orderliness in personnel stuffs than being round.
  • Save energy by reducing too much talk,as sometimes senseless talk is like peeling the onion.
  • A successful trip to nearby  Island  might be Thai.
  • Litting lamp and incense sticks daily to make my room still more poetic :)
I hope this list will make me aware ,humanize the wishes to acts as its in published column.

No comments:

Post a Comment