Wednesday 14 November 2012

Again a dancing ball


      As I promised ,rarely office stuff breach into my post ,whenever I feel it adds immense joy to my "Personnel Joy Basket".Here it goes today,the eve of Diwali Celebration strode the curtain for a haphazard ball,I mean a ball for fun.
    Eyes were completely beyond my "Timex" watch as Iam sailing beneath one hour to get my "Tempo" to Main branch of my office where the fest will be on the verge.As Iam always in the luxury of friends,I enjoyed from the start till the DJ night even giving steps with my friend's manager.
   The Fest was driven in a good pace,neither too racy nor of a hare walk,kudos for the anchor "Karthik" who added great spice wherever it desperately needed.Music competetion ,extra overwhelming performances out of music and dance just just rocked seats.Few singers gave deadly performance for spectators ears.Exceptions are not examples always.I fell out of the world for "KPOP" performance by "Dhaya & co".Dance and music are always genuine ,falls inline with all.Once we tune our ears towards it ,a feel takes its own birth,till now Iam in R&D where actually it is.

P.S:After a breath taking dance and soothing views ,I felt the original taste of water after a long time  and the smell of  air I breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment