Saturday 10 November 2012

Faith behind shades-jainism




                  My faith never remained stationary,its as dynamic as pluffy clouds.Thank God,idol changes from time to time but the software "Faith" remains constant at times dormant.Apart from selecting a constant name for him ,every season I keep choosing  names for him till I explore the philosophy behind it.After Balaji,SriRam,Christ,Shrdi Sai andnow its  Bahubali(JainGod).
                  It was the time I learnt all philos and fast in Saism,when I was in the verge of getting captivated to Buddha Bronze statues,I landed up with my jet black "Bahu Bali" the first among trithankaras,adjacent to Buddhism "Jainism". My trip to Gomatheswara so called "Shravana Bellagola" temple added some more oil to my fire.One disclaimer is ,Iam not that cold to avoid roots from foodstuff.Iam a follower of "If it tempts,have it,ignore it".One more nandyoling temple at coorg preaches Buddhist principles,and here the display goes.

Now Iam addicted to voluminous incense fumes and oil lamp lit in my room.Exploring books behind it.very soon ,its on display

No comments:

Post a Comment