Sunday 25 November 2012

Mr.Love


Its a gloomy day when I heard
The  single word before two years
I trespassed it,no more a need or urge
You my dear Magician "Time"
Wont I fall for a guy like you

Time my dear, you are as it is
You dont know shades of act
I never blame the opposite being
Its not that I liked him less
But that I loved you more

You stood near me when I sobbed
You treasured those flood to drought
You taught me facts ain't be negotiated
As pure milk too be perished
When I pass by,then where are human thoughts.

My dear Time ,you swept me off my feet
Made me to feel chemical,physical properties of emotions
A true learning never been theoretical
But meant to be injected in veins and bones
Sathguru Time,Iam indebted to love you in all my reincarnation

                 -From the thought process of your dear Sathya Balakrishnan

No comments:

Post a Comment