Monday 19 November 2012

Login denied


 By this time Iam capable of concluding my thought  process.I feel one should atleast able to make an analysis of their  thinkingstyle like a robot monitoring itself by a complete scan.Mom said “Iam soft spoken,even a harsh word spit from her mouth would trigger tear droplets in my eyes”.Dad says “Iam talkative now being a complete antonym to school going kid,who ran hundred miles far from the term Daddy”.All other wellwishers of the world uses various adjectives “Practical,Brave,self centered,deception point and lot more”.Who cares for it,unless I love a being I wont miss a being,then comes  stringed alphabets.
               No self deception atleast for me,Iam soft-natured  though I wear the mask to earn these adjectives.Even a  reaction from closer buddies  leaves me disturbed  for the day.What my mom judged me is right ,hence I started the habbit of choosing soft-spoken  ,fun loving  people as my friendly buddies.I found there are  people purposefully want to get a login just to make use of their tongue ,hence I chose the land of solidarity at times.My Books started to get added up,Movie list racked in its shelves and all my faded interest are undusted.Too much talk  lands up a person nowhere unless and untill birds of same feather flock together.
         Whatever ,I  know my thought process ,its hard to dismantle it again and to start from a scratch.As it’s the case,I started to get sign analysis from any unknown person whether should I attach or detach.I don’t want to compel my mind to tune for facevalue less surprises.I confront myself from the “After all” human.I am loving to spend my time with things that remains without existing.

No comments:

Post a Comment