Friday 2 November 2012

my space


This poem is gifted to me by my wholehearted "rage".So pls pardon if I have overused emotions.
I like to do this today
I love to do that nextday
Never had a roadmap
When I feel thirsty
I drink water
I have brunch

Iam intelligent
For The stuff I want
For the task I love
But I love to live fool
For things I never cared for

Never want to proove
Iam intelligent to you.
Afterall you human are perishable
Today you live
Tomorrow you die.
But for the task I love
Iam humanized.

Pls don’t hinder the way
In the name of emotions
Masked as dad’s affection
Masked as friend’s bond
I abhor this masking love
But I love the soul
Who can  let me fly in the air

Iam tired  of incoming freebies
As I cant digest all advises
But Only the expertised one.
Some tag them with brandname
Some tag them with profession they bear
Let all these be piled up oneside in my case

Never asked for some space from you
Neither I nor I wish
Never wanna find encroachment in my own space
As it suffocates
When you people breach my border.
                                                -Sathya Balakrishnan

No comments:

Post a Comment