Tuesday 6 November 2012

Some prayers deserve early answers

I never want to bring my official side in my site,now Iam helpless its also one adds up to my joy.Thinking "One day I will take the pride and prejudice of the job I do"  ,I penned my first poem feeling the joy of change in tag.




The very first in all
Has its own peculiar taste.
I wont say weird,
As it sounds weird
But a taste of its own.

The first centum after bad flunks
The first salary filled up the SB
The first new alien language I learnt
The first childhoodie pal,
Living far apart rethinking for my spelling.

The first odd try amidst  n number trys
Brought my wish to fall in line,
Far before the timestamp.
Thou I indulged in “make things happen”
This time I worth a pat at my shoulder.

As its my best of all success out of trials
As all my lamp lits answered my wish
Again a new venture sacking the title came by its own
On the verge to uphold the brand new title
Out of my own risk and and  choice.

 
Numbers and currency are too poor
To flatter me with joy
Hence taking a profession
Least bothered about the quantity
But about quality.
                       -Sathya Balakrishnan


No comments:

Post a Comment