Thursday 22 November 2012

Truth protected by lies


This poem would speak about the state of mind now,started with epics hence I feel confused in places where I have to.Hence it goes !

Its always the mortal truth
One half of world is in dawn
Other half ought to be in dusk
Matter of chance is never from you nor me
Its how he who weaved the  plot

They say its bad,good and ugly
If my actions abide my protocols
It’s a damn right one among many shots
For nations in dusk it’s a matter of faith
For remaining half might be a mean

If almighty he defined black and white
If he defined the remedies
Karma is never in my account
I play like a puppet where twine is always his
He who incharge of karma

Why there comes  transgender
Making them as a matting creature
You write the karma ,
Industry is yours  and you make mistakes in my eyes
Where your karma lives man-chitragupta

All negativities has  splendid explanation
Maya,Athma,paramathma
Then comes in science gestalt
Beating the same bush with bigger sticks
Will I get a plain answer in one corner of this world

Uncover the truth protected by lies
I don’t want to end up with peeling onions
Why how when 
Iam no more dead to stop questions
My dear engineer,give me the design
Behind all your sculptures.
                       -Sathya Balakrishnan


No comments:

Post a Comment