Sunday 25 November 2012

Sixes and Seven stringed together


           For a period of fortnight,the flooding time which was available in my pocket was used here and there with too many deviations in different directions.Its not as regular with my periodic routine of watching Hollywoodies,chatting,reading Hercules poirot's detective art and finally the by-product "writing" in my blog.

        With respect to reading,my genre has bit changed from detective thrillers to epics,tracing the stronger roots of Indian Mythology.Yippie,bought my own BHAGAVAD GITA ,spending   pennies from my own pocket.Though these task of sixes and seven are not written in chronological order,its my own weightage for the task.Just a coincidence,as epic season started in my store ,a friendly touch with ISKON helps me to answer lot of logicals "why".Perhaps,its good for me

         Enjoyed Dhandiya fest at ISKON,my very first dhandiya participation which has never got its place in deep south ,additionally paid a visit for a age-old stage show.This city "Bangalore" echos the word "City of Joy" ,I love this city from all the chambers of my heart.Freedom is always free here.

         Influenced to fulfill my wish,hence took an admission for my "veena" class .As a whole rejuvenating the past ,dusting my present which is weaved with cob-webs.Readers club and lot more is on the track.Things are falling in line.Until I get a complete pic what Iam trying to draw out of it ,let new points get keep adding .

    Social Networking always makes our tired bones and flesh to get errected one more time with fresh smiles   in new places and in new town.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment