Wednesday 28 November 2012

Tiny scribbles


             "I love this day ,a poetic feel from the dawn to dusk"

      Lot of good omen,it was bit hard to turn off my alarm,and after that it went the way how poetic it can be.Started with my 3rd sloga from Bhagavad Gita  , Guru who came by her own,A young girl conditioned with acumen.Modern Science logics are twisting in her tongue .Iam obliged for her knowledge injection on me.Offered ghee lamps,and started with 108 chants of "Hare Krishna" with the surprisingly gifted beads.Then came my Thirupathi prasath from a random person.I felt many things are falling in line with a good fresh start in the morning.Bit hectic to manage with my bus for early meeting,but Iam glad started the day by seeing one more gleeful face at Bus stop.
      Had a good dharshan by 6 from my favourite Balaji after a drowsy day at office as nothing queer for the day.Loved the full moon charming my eyes and the sky.As a whole today is as poetic and romantic in nature's feet 

No comments:

Post a Comment