Friday 2 November 2012

My majestic


This post is one to witness my long term wish.I hope I would keep revising it till I end up my inperson visit to those 7 majestic artworks in this world.Its a pretty good wish which remains in any chap.Hence in me.

Its  for Taj which I won my chance as first.I can correlate the day when I went to see TAJ,its diwali season 2010 ,firing training ,heard that I flunked in the sameway how I did for the first.Nevertheless,things become common after the first shot .


Some more close up shots as I believe close ups speak vividly.An exclusive work of 22 years ,paid off with sculptors thumb.As Taj history is spoken everywhere,it would sound like redunant info henceforth I halt with snaps.
       
Hoping to fill the page with remaining 6 artistic work of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment