Wednesday 21 November 2012

one more paranoid

After wedding gown burns ,its a template poem which is ready to be sent to my dad jotting my requirement list for "My Mr" selection.I know its hard to go with crazy stuff but never wrong to wish for.Hence my wish.

"He" never jumps from jupiter
All my fairytale dreams vanished as bubbles.
No more thought of mirroring reflection in Iris
In the field of stars and moon.
Its a myth to say love happens without a reason

If and If only Shakespeare lives here
With some more sensible rationality.
Falling for Ranbir cut in face,
And he says I love BarbiDolls
Only Shakespearean drama withstands the shake.

A  decent levelheaded man
With his own pros and corns.
Not that he shares the sleep
Sharing the dreams together
lingering all time we exist ,not we remain

Beyond all riches and pounds
Sharing the pages we read,
Having a coffee sip in clayart
Never again a repetetion in life pattern
I have my template ready Dad.

Now its your gleeful head-ache
To choose a man definitely not from jupiter
Neither queer nor quite different
Again a simple remainder -"Man of thoughts and arts"
If it happens my next half is one more paranoid
                                                    -Sathya Balakrishnan


No comments:

Post a Comment