Thursday 1 November 2012

Amazing 80-20 principle




               On seeing this sketch never to be exclaimed "something Technical" ,never I want to beat about the same bush "Technicals" in my blog.I want my blog to stand far far away from those stuffs.I came across in air about this article 80-20 principle in Times life,such a good writing sorry for forgetting the author's name but thanks to my friend prerna who was giving voice for the letters.In nutshell,its about  any random task we pursue, only part of effort,20% of effort as per analysis would give us max result of 80%..
             I was not able to correlate initially,but the examples showcased by the anonymous author was solid.It can be any relations,any work,anything it could be.We can have uncountable friends and relations in different forms,but we love to hang out with,loving to spend quality time only with few countable heads.Other n numbers wont add face value.The job we do,could have given max of satisfaction and prejudice only by a quality work done for few hours  in a day .Though we know these examples we wouldnt have spent time and energy in making analysis out of it.Nothing new is mentioned ,but it always sounds good to talk with figures out of our experimentation.
 P.S:Let me start sliding towards 20% effort to add quality time in my basket .

No comments:

Post a Comment