Friday 16 November 2012

Being different-An Anomaly



 "Oh,she is quite different",
                           "He is a rare breed"
  I started to abhor these clauses and concerned phrases.I strongly believe in 4 types of Blood and same red flesh makes up the same body.Each tiny spot of ray present in each pathetic soul makes up the eternal ultimatum,somewhere heard in air.So ,where comes the concept of difference ,unique,rare.I do once ran behind these words madly like a deer chased by lion,I swear.Not a complete evolved being but better than "I was" yesterday.Indifference and difference is always a matter of tension between opposites.Some thought, it adds  a token of compliment in my ventricles when Iam beckoned "Quite different species" I felt like giving my voice, the polishness glittering in your eyes wont shine the same in another pupil.Quoting an example,went for a metropolitic play at one of the mid-posch amphi theatre ,each soul appeared for the show dressed up exact as characters who will shake the stage,though I looked like a person under penuryline.Running behind many times and beyond at times for the so called word "Being Different" makes a soul to fall into the same pool of "Being same".No more compliments needed to portray my difference.
            Being the very similar speck of dust of same desert with  porosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment