Saturday 17 November 2012

No needs,None at all: ANGER

Taking a great privilege to pen down my review for Harini Padmanabhan's short story all about fuming "Anger" compiled in Emoticons.Its indeed a good write with aphorisms wherever it request for.It would have added additional face value if and if my face turned red out of wrath apart from "Nandu" the heroine.




I was waiting for this first release "Emoticons" for a long stretch of time , from day one I saw the status in media ,an unveiled author to society who makes art out of scratch in virtual world.Somehow managed to place an order through our famous flipkartians.I unwrapped my package on early friday,to get set well for weekend read."No needs,None at all" a story woven with wrath as its nucleus ,anger imbibed in every nerve of the heroine "Nandhini" out of absurdity and her over-intelligence.Author has used "stream of conciousness" technique at  certain spots which makes readers not to get exact placeholder .I felt people can be responsible for what they say and not for what they think ,here our heroine dwells in her own world gathering too much mass of her past,present and future which finally blurted out as "ANGER".I really love the climax lines,which adds fragrence to the emoticon "Anger".
On the whole ,I enjoyed the ride of 10+ pages with needed exclamations and punctuations .Really a good kick-off "HARINI" .Your intelligence adds innocence to the characters u weave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment